Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
This post is based in Dubai where there is no employment tax. Your package will include:
- Basic Pay take home of £2,202 per month (Non Taxed)
- Fully paid accommodation
- Flights back to the UK
A great opportunity for a Contact Centre Resource Planning Manager who has an excellent background in planning across a complex estate.
This is a busy, fast paced role within a large contact centre. You will be responsible for the management of a number of resource analysts reporting into the Head of Operation.
Strong capacity planning skills are essential as the contact centre are beginning the process of introducing new channels, such as webchat. Scheduling and intraday forecasting skills are pivotal to this role.
- Project the amount of staffing required to ensure service levels are attained
- Forecast short, mid and long-term contact volumes for both scheduling and budgeting purposes
- Analyse call volumes and patterns; Produce MI reports and report this to effectively to management across the business
- Liaise with other departments, including marketing, to ensure peaks in call traffic are predicted
- Ensure schedules are made available to agents and assist with recruitment, inductions and training
- Support upgrades to the workforce management tools and with ad-hoc projects.
Required Skills and Experience:
Contact Centre Planning experience: Excellent Excel and WFM systems experience. Competencies in management of staff is also sought, as well as stakeholder management.