Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
About the Organisation:
An exciting opportunity and time to join a highly respectable business that have recently invested heavily in a state-of-the-art new online platform as part of their Digital Transformation programme. You will join at a VERY exciting time and will be an integral part of this Ecommerce team focusing on improving research and compare journeys, enhancing product content, and helping customers complete their journey across their choice of channel, be it online, via live chat, on the phone and in store.
- Manage the commercial performance of the assisted channels. This includes putting the strategic and tactical plans in place to drive forward the commercial performance.
- Manage reporting, analytics and insight on performance.
- Develop a strategic optimisation plan.
- Align and integrate the sales channels to key business processes.
- Drive the developmental roadmap for all assisted channels
Required Skills and Experience:
- An Ecommerce background and experience in a contact centre environment.
- Strong people skills are essential as you will be liaising with colleagues across the business.
- Experience of running a Live Chat program would be highly desirable due to the focus of this role.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at any one time whilst maintaining a focus on deadlines and quality.
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784