Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We’re seeking an experience Resource Planning Manager to provide a wide-range of operational support across the organisation. This is a new role within the business and you will provide operational insights to the management team, overseeing the provision of workforce management practices (regional) and strategies to achieve, operational efficiencies and effective resource planning strategies.
- Key areas of focus for the role are to address performance management across all units with a drive to challenge functions in the delivery of effective actions to drive performance and efficiency.
- Management of work force management strategies and performance reporting
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders including Resource Management, Capacity Management, Forecasting and Risk
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in performance measurement and management
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in resource planning design and implementation
- Extensive Excel and Access expertise
- Experience of using Resource Management software tools
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784