Please use the search to find another job.
Quality & Training Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly skilled & experienced Training & Quality Manager who will benefit from an excellent package and the opportunity to work for an expanding business.
It's imperative that you have contact centre quality & Training experience within a multi-disciplined contact centre environment. You will develop, deliver and evaluate the training for the operation and maintain quality of service on every customer interaction.
- Lead and develop the company’s training and quality teams, Delivering induction training to all new starters
- Management of the inductees through their L&D programme, Providing ongoing support, coaching and feedback
- Assist with the development of the company’s quality, coaching and training material updates, who strive for excellence.
- To help Line Managers solve specific quality training problems, either on a one-to-one or group basis
- Plan, deliver and manage on-going training events in accordance with business needs, skills gap analysis, preferred learning styles and departmental budget
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external parties to improve knowledge, adopt design and implement training solutions where applicable
- Maintain and develop best practice training, processes and systems knowledge in order to effectively coach and train sales employees
- Create and update quality & training MI
Required Skills and Experience:
- Vast experience in quality & training within Contact Centre environment
- Experience of driving and improving quality standards
- knowledge of learning styles and the ability to identify and match them to appropriate delivery techniques
- Ability of engaging with the business, communicate with trainees, produce quality standards training materials and processes
- Confident in communicating out complex information and leading and managing a group of people within a training environment
- Ideally, knowledge of customer experience metrics i.e. NPS
- Ideally, knowledge of Six Sigma / Lean process improvements and Quality audit form designing quality management standards.
- Knowledge of the function of the training department, training options available, and differing learning and training styles
Matthew Affron is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330 794