Please use the search to find another job.
Head of HR
About the Role
A maternity contract to cover a Head of HR position for 6 months for an established contact centre in the West Midlands area.
About the Organisation:
A busy contact centre in the financial services arena. They approach the development of their employees seriously, and require a talented HR person who can support that ethos.
- To head up the HR function in a contact centre environment
- Liaise with senior stakeholders to ensure HR matters are handled correctly and HR policies are up to date
- Provide advice and information, put in plans for changes to HR policies, review data produced across the business including staff turnover, training, learning and development
- Provide day-to-day HR advice
Required Skills and Experience:
- Employee Engagement and contact centre experience would be useful
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Previous experience of managing a HR function
- Acts as a role model to the company, and be actively engaged with senior stakeholders and advise on HR strategy
For further information, please call Lauren on 01905 330792.