Continuous Improvement Manager
About the Role
I am currently working with a leading business within their sector, who are seeking a talented Continuous Improvement Manager. This role is paying £50,000- £60,000 + Car allowance + 15% bonus & private health care. This role can be based out of the following locations: Cardiff, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Hatts, Leeds, Leicester, Manchester, Staines, or Uddingston with travel between the different sites.
I am looking for the following skills:
- Experience in Delivering CI capability Building and Initiatives
- Experience of Quality and Continuous improvement preferably within a large contact centre, customer service environment
- Highly analytical in experience, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Ability to be able to work cross functionally across different business units to understand impacts of changes outside of the Customer Service function.
- Ability to be able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results.
I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels..
I am looking for a strong continuous improvement background, project experience, Lean/ Six Sigma also experience of working within change and transformation will assist your application.
- Track record of improving Customer Experience
- Experience of Working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- Root cause Analysis
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.