Please use the search to find another job.
Root Cause Analysis & Insight Manager
About the Role
As Root Cause Analysis & Insight Manager you will be responsible for leading the Root Cause & Insight Team. Ensuring your team conduct root cause analysis on customer complaints and other key customer insight to produce detailed findings and reporting packs at all required levels.
You will be required to positively influence business change and customer strategy through delivery of insight. You will engage with business stakeholders to create corrective action plans which drive continuous improvement and improved customer experience
- Identify, manage, monitor and report risks in your area in line with the requirements of the Risk Management Framework Policy.
- Role holder must adhere to all relevant company policies & procedures in addition to FCA (especially Treating the Customer Fairly), Anti Bribery & Corruption, Money Laundering, Data Protection, Employment Legislation and Health & Safety at work.
- Required to act in an open, honest and co-operative way with our internal compliance team and regulator where appropriate.
- Drives the evolution of the Root Cause Analysis Framework to further develop a consistent and robust approach in line with industry standards and business strategy.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Required to have a good understanding of the regulatory environment and the implications on front line activity.
- Understanding of complaint resolution rules
- Ability to analyse and consider large volumes of information
- Project management skills
- Root Cause Analysis experience
- Continuous Improvement experience, including Corrective Action activity
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784