About the Role
This organisation, recognised as the market leader in its field, specialising in BPO services are looking for an experienced and talented Bid Manager to join their team.
This is a home based role, the client does have sites all over the country.
We are seeking an experienced Bid Manager who will effectively manage and coordinate the bid teams to create winning Client propositions, support effective delivery and growth of account, additionally, supporting commercial and contractual engagement, identifying potential opportunities across multiple locations and ensuring first class service growth.
- Manage business Bid team to maximise BD, whist cooridinating the team effort and resources, results performance, proactively reviewing current processes.
- Use expertise to manage the bid process and plan the development of the client aquasition
- Demonstrate and apply good financial bid planning and documentation - maintaining the bid library.
- Manage bid team governance
- Lead and be part of Bid Team workshops helping to learn and create a winning team.
- Identifying and direct bid analysis reports to highlight recommendations for improvements in achieving bid success
- Deliver accurate and timely reporting with appropriate analysis and recommendations for both internal and external business stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of Bid Management within an Outsourced (BPO) Contact Centre environment
- Experience of project management from concept to implementation
- Ability to seek out, manage and influence opportunities for continuous improvement and change
- Desired not essential - Fluency in 1 or more of the following languages (FRENCH, GERMAN OR DUTCH)
- Excellent stakeholder management experience both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and presentation skills - high level of Word, Excel and PowerPoint