Real Time Analyst
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional Real-time & Scheduling Analyst for a fantastic brand based in the Home Counties, This is a fantastic post with great working shift pattern of 4 days on 4 days off!
Reporting into the Workforce Planning Manager we are seeking someone who will have the following responsibilities:
- Schedule short, medium and long term plans for the Contact Centre Operations - focusing on both supply and demand drivers.
- Analyse Real Time impact to workforce
- Lead and contribute to best practice in Operations.
- Provide full impact assessment and advice WFM
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
This challenging post requires an individual who has a background in Contact Centre and / or back office operational planning, specific requires skills and experience is as follows:
- Previous experience within a contact centre planning capacity role
- A good understanding of resource planning methodologies & performance metrics
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- The ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions with high visual impact
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.express interest