Senior Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are looking for a natural leader with a strong and uplifting personality to join an established Contact Centre operation in the role of Senior Operations Manager.
Joining this thriving and successful organisation in a time of rapid expansion we are seeking a true Contact Centre Operational professional, someone who understands how to motivate, lead and instil a sense of service excellence into a large scale Contact Centre operation.
Ideally we are seeking a Senior Operations Manager from an established contact centre operation who is seeking their next challenge.
Through a team of Operational Managers and their teams the successful individual will be responsible for:
- Leading the large, complex operation to ensure KPI’s and targets are met
- The planning and implementation of contact centre strategy and process structure
- The design / re-design and ongoing continuous improvement of processes to drive customer satisfaction and customer engagement
- Working with the HR, Training and Recruitment function plan successful volume resourcing campaigns for periods of seasonal ramp
- Take the initiative when it comes to correction, motivation and improvements where ever necessary
- Motivate, instill confidence and lead the operation by example
This is a terrific post for an exceptional Contact Centre Operations Manager to join a rapidly changing, exciting organisation.
This role is being managed by Guy Masters who can be reached on 01905 330 782
We are only able to consider those people who are presently heading operations within a Contact Centre environment and who are presently in the UK or who can make it to the UK for an interview under their own cost.