Senior Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
Fabulous opportunity to join this critical and forward thinking organisation, with responsible for leading and effectively managing a number teams to deliver operational excellence and high levels of customer service.
An employer truly committed to a work / life balance, working hours across the organisation are 35hrs a week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm.
Superb benefits package to include: Private Medical, Pension & 3% cash or flexi benefits.
The Contact Centre team are front and centre of the organisation. The team mainly receive inbound enquiries on a whole variety of matters, offering an interesting and diverse working environment
- Management of Team Managers, Training and operations you will be responsible for the strategic management and leadership of the Contact and Business support functions.
- Professional, strategic and committed to service excellence, you will pursue appropriate opportunities to continue to drive improvements in the customer experience across both departments.
- You and your team will drive performance of the Contact Centre and Business Support functions to ensure delivery or KPI's and SLA's.
- With a solid technical understanding of call centre operations and service delivery, you will identify external best practise in customer service and help to positively challenge the organisation about how services are being delivered
Required Skills and Experience:
- We are looking for an innovative individual, who is passionate about customer service and can demonstrate extensive experience in leading successful Contact Centre operations and service delivery functions
- Previous Contact Centre Management experience at a senior level.
- Proven experience in driving customer excellence and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to effectively articulate a vision and strategy, influence and constructively challenge both internally and externally at all levels of seniority
- Customer centric approach, drive improvements in the customer experience and outcomes achieved.
- Experience of real time, high transaction customer services environments, and line management of larger teams (up to 80).
- Track record of leading and developing others to deliver results and enhance performance.
- Knowledge of call centre telephony, contact management and workforce management software desirable.
Francesca Randle is dealing with this vacancyexpress interest