BPO Solutions Architect
About the Role
This organisation, recognised as the market leader in its field, specialising in BPO services are looking for an experienced and talented Solutions Architect to join their team.
This is a home based role; the client does have sites all over the country.
We are seeking an experienced Solutions Architect who will effectively work closely with the Business development/ Bid and Account management teams to create new multi channel customer experience solutions for our potential new clients.
You will be an integral part of winning Client propositions, support effective delivery and growth of account, additionally, supporting commercial and contractual engagement, identifying potential opportunities across multiple locations and ensuring first class service growth.
- Work as part of a wider cross functional team to lead the solution design gaining buy in and challenge from internal stakeholders and to meet the client needs
- Quickly understand the client challenges/ problems and be creative in the design and development of solutions to fit their needs considering all of their requirements
- Work from initial bid qualification stage through to the win of a contract to ensure the solution is designed, developed and contracted consistently
- Manage any solution risks – cost, price and gross margin
- Work with Bid team looking at contract renewals, new services to existing clients and new name bids
- Present the solution for business sign off to key stakeholders in line with the company governance process
- Seek out new initiatives in development and roll out to refresh and update our solution offering, proactively collaborating across the division
- Participation in the design, development and production of value propositions, sharing your overall findings with the wider bid team
- Build strong relationships and communicate effectively at all client levels
- Attending client facing meetings, bids and sales tenders – presenting the solution to the client
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience working in a Solutions Architect role within BPO/ Contact Centre is essential
- Experience of working in a fast paced, challenging environments
- Travel will be required to offices and client sites so flexibility needed
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
- Excellent client facing and presentation skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Matthew Affron is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330 794express interest