Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Customer Service
About the Role
About the Role:
A challenging, but interesting initial 12-month project for a Head of Customer Service to lead a small team of senior customer service individuals reacting to significant complaints via phone and social media streams. This is a completely new role requiring an immediate start.
About the Organisation:
A well-known, national brand with an excellent reputation.
- A project role to coordinate a customer service response effort.
- Put in place a plan to ensure complaints are handled properly and to exceptional customer service standard.
- Handle incoming complaints effectively and always put the customer first.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business to keep them informed of developments.
- Manage a team of up to six people, who operate in a mixed office/field based role.
Required Skills and Experience:
This position is a role designed to counter-act significant complaints being received by the company due to extenuating circumstances. To be considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate previous experience of handling volume escalated complaints. Management and stakeholder liaison skills essential.
This position requires someone available immediately, someone confident in project management, complaints resolution and someone who can keep abreast of social media developments.
On offer is an excellent package - £55 - £60k base, company car and a 10% bonus as well as benefits of being part of a corporate company.