Customer Service and Complaints Manager
About the Role
About the Role:
A new department is being set up by a reputable brand who urgently require a small team to champion great customer service and resolve complaints. Predominantly this is an office based role, but there is a requirement to meet clients to resolve issues.
This position is offered on an initial 12-month contract.
- Respond to complaints and resolve them whilst delivering exceptional customer service.
- Monitor social media responses to ensure complaints are not escalated out of proportion.
- Build relationships with customers and maintain them.
- Liaise and coordinate with your Line Manager to ensure customers are up to date and outstanding issues are resolved.
- React quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Handle inbound calls, but also take the time to go out and visit customers.
Required Skills and Experience:
The ability to manage own workload effectively is required, as well as previous experience of handling volume complaints. You must have strong experience of resolving complaints face to face and be able to demonstrate this competency.
Due to the nature of the role it is absolutely essential that you drive.
On offer is an excellent salary of £35 - £45k, plus 5% bonus and the benefits associated with joining a corporate company.