Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Planning & Forecasting Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Contact Centre Workforce Planning and Forecasting Manager to join a large, impressive organisation in a period of rapid and exciting change.
This role can be based from London or homebased, however, the successful individual must understand there is a need to be in London frequently (as this is where the head office team will be based who will report to this role) and travel to the following countries will also be required with frequency: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Poland.
The organisation have just implemented a WFM solution and the purpose of this post is to build a centralised Planning department (based from London) who will manage long term planning and forecasting and also to train and develop the local in country teams on real time and intraday scheduling and planning in the following countries: Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Poland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a superb background in resource planning and forecasting in multi-channel and multi-lingual contact centres across multiple sites. The role will be responsible for creating and ensuring the resource models deliver to their target service levels and remain on budget across this fast paced operation.
- Manage and deliver effective short, medium and long term staff capacity plans
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
The successful individual must possess:
- In depth knowledge and experience of contact centre productivity tools (WFM software such as Invision, Injixo, IEX Total View or similar)
- Experience and knowledge of working with contact centre forecasting and planning models
- Experience of managing the resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended contact centre environment.
- Excellent understanding of call centre practices, KPIs etc.
This is a terrific post for an individual who is seeking a challenging, multi-site, on and offshore role within an exciting and progressive organisation.