Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
circa 70 – 80k (DOE) full flexible package (Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension….etc)
This International organisation has a huge contact centre estate spanning both on and offshore operations. Reporting to the Director for Customer Contact, as HO Operations you will have a background in successfully heading up large scale contact centres (400FTE ) transforming operations, across multi-site & multi-channel offerings.
This senior leadership role requires a continuous improvement approach which nurtures a culture of service that goes beyond the basic requirements of the organisations stated process and procedures, measuring success as taking care of the total needs of the Customer.
The role holder’s effective operational management of operating metrics, Colleagues, Leaders and the Support Teams will provide the platform to concentrate the supremacy of the team solely on the Customer.
- Define and deliver strategies to increase customer satisfaction and first contact delivery through effective process management
- Through transformational leadership you will be responsible for directing and developing a leadership capability able to meet the challenging demands driven by the Customer
- Manage the full delivery of the omni-channel capability and operating efficiencies prioritising resources to deliver 24/7 servicing capabilities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Head of Operations level role in a complex, multi-site organisation, managing 400FTE
- Significant experience in large, multi-site pro-active Demand Reduction programmes across Customer Services/Inbound BPO methodologies and be familiar in current trends, concepts and issues in a regulated Contact Centre
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre processes and systems, and their impact on the customer experience.
- Strong operational knowledge and understanding, gained in a virtual contact centre environment.
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784