Please use the search to find another job.
Resource & Planning Manager
About the Role
A fantastic opportunity for a highly experienced yet hands on Resource and Planning Manager to work within an organisation who are growing rapidly year on year.
Experience of QMAX would be highly beneficial!
Our client seeks a highly competent manager who can lead the Planning function across 2 sites and 250 FTE.
- Work with the Contact Centre Managers across both sites to ensure telephony strategy, forecasting and resource enables daily targets to be met across the operations.
- Control and ownership of overall operations plan for multi channel communication, forecasting and staff planning
- Develop long term resource plans and work closely with recruitment, HR and Operations to assess attrition and plan for recruitment intakes.
- Work with operational managers across the sites to manage planning in real time.
- Deliver MI, resourcing, scheduling and budgeting activity, ensuring the department generates accurate, timely and relevant management information across operational areas
- Experience of QMAX would be highly beneficial!
- Proven track record of delivering operational performance through multi channel communication strategy, staff planning and forecasting across multiple contact centre sites
- In depth understanding of the challenges facing a customer contact operation and its processes and targets, through periods of change and growth
- Proven success at taking short, medium and long term goals and producing a strategic plan to deliver objectives through comms strategy, staff planning and forecasting
- Demonstrate knowledge of staff resourcing, forecasting and scheduling tools, processes and techniques for significant contact centre operations
- Experience of producing and analysing management information and identifying key trends or anomalies and making recommendations
This is a tremendous role for a talented Resource Planning Manager to join an organisation experiencing rapid growth.