Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Manager
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for an enigmatic Contact Centre Sales Manager front line leader who can engage and develop Team Managers to deliver objectives.
We do require someone with a Contact Centre Management background.
This role is 70% leadership and the successful person will have both the personality and skill to really move my client forward. This manager must be able to motivate and support Team Managers ensuring they develop effective team working and communication both internally and externally. You will be a role model for high standards of quality, service and customer care, to live and breed core values of the company; leading by example, motivate and manage all staff.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- To develop and deliver inbound sales strategies that facilitate the delivery of optimum conversion rates, customer satisfaction and cost control to or within budgeted targets, through the effective leadership and management of all day time sales team resources.
- To improve the conversion rate of the Customer Contact Centre this is significant accountability given the impact on our performance.
- To manage targets, conversion rates, costs, abandonment rates and evaluate daily performances
- To communicate sales/conversion performance in clear terms to the business
- To ensure that effective communication channels are established and maintained between the Team Managers, Regions/Branch Managers and CCC Agents.
- To enable my client to meet and match its customer’s expectations for service.
- To develop plans to exceed our Customer Contact Centre service standard.
- To conduct regular 1-2-1’s with Team Mangers, and ensure this process exists and is adhered to through out the Customer Contact Centre
- To provide training or coaching to meet personal development plans.
- To work within own team to develop and deploy CCC improvement strategies
We are looking for a highly experienced Contact Centre Sales Manager to join this exceptional organisation.