Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Contact Centre Sales Operations
About the Role
Through powerful and inspirational leadership, the Head of Operations will lead a Contact Centre of c250 FTE for an organisation undergoing rapid growth and development - the operation will grow to over 400 FTE within the next 12 months
This post reports into the Contact Centre Director who is responsible for 2 large sites and will work alongside the other site’s Head of Operations to create a joined up, highly successful, people centric sales operation.
The aim of this post is to deliver outstanding sales performance through driving improvements and effectively performance managing the management population and therefore their staff.
- Management of a growing contact centre operation across inbound and outbound sales
- To achieve sales targets through outbound sales via inbound leads (both on & off line) ensuring additional up sell and cross sell opportunities are maximised
- Promote operational excellence, efficiency improvements and a reduction of costs & maintain all Key Performance Indicators
- To drive continuous improvements across all areas of accountability and maintain best practice
- Identify, develop and drive revenue streams by sales through service opportunities and initiatives, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- To target, incentivise, motivated and manage teams to drive exceptional performance ensuring the continued development and career progression
- To ensure new business, technology and processes are introduced seamlessly into the Contact Centre
- To lead teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading to achieve the vision, recognising and rewarding success. Providing development and support to empower individuals and teams to succeed.
- To deliver all required development across the contact centre to achieve best practice, improved employee performance and enhanced employee engagement.
Technical / Professional Expertise Required:
- A natural, motivational leader from a Contact Centre sales background
- Proven ability to drive performance and sales via an outbound sales team
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer services via highly engaged & developed teams
- Must have experience of managing front line managers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to work across and influence multiple sites and possess excellent leadership skills with good delegation ability.
- Experience of operating at ‘Head of’ level with experience in budgeting and financial forecasting with accountability for Contact Centre P&L
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual to join an organisation undergoing a rapid period of transformation, change and major growth!