Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are searching for an experience Senior Resource Planning Manager, this is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of managing the performance of the Resource Planning department of a high volume multi-site contact centre. The role will be responsible for managing the Planning managers for multiple sites & resource models deliver to their target service levels and remain on budget.
- The position will have direct responsibility for managing 3 separate sites managing Resource Planning Managers.
- Overseeing the - effective staffing capacity plans and schedules to support the customer service levels on short, medium and long term plans.
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
- Pro-actively build and maintain key relationships across the business
- Promote continuous improvement to improve the SLA’s, reduce costs and support programmes to add value.
- Support the senior management team with performance reviews throughout the years, tracking these against budgets and cost.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience managing Resource Planning Managers Essential.
- In-depth knowledge of RPM experience of contact centre productivity tools such as CRM, WFM - Aspect, Avaya, VOIP and advisor desktop.
- Experience and knowledge of working with contact centre forecasting and planning models with proven experience of successfully creating accurate resource plans and schedules.
- Experience of managing the resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting function in a multi-site, blended contact centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills with strong influencing skills and experience of working with the senior management teams.
Matthew Affron is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330 794