Please use the search to find another job.
Workforce Planning Manager
About the Role
We are looking for someone who can effectively manage and develop the WFM team in all areas including, budgets, forecasts, capacity models and recruitment to ensure the contact centre operates and meets all the KPI’s in an efficient and timely manner.
This role will be based on the South Coast but managing other sites with remote working when required.
On offer is an excellent salary including a vast array of lifestyle benefits 25 days holiday plus Banks, pension, medical insurance, life assurance, gym subsidy, childcare vouchers and discount programs with significant brands.
Reporting directly to the Forecast and Planning Director this position will have two direct reports and manage multisite operations. The role will involve extensive communication with internal customers, project managers and key stakeholders managing the WFM team within a high volume, fast paced ever changing environment. The role will require the successful person to;
- Lead by example, maximise a teams performance through developing a culture involving continual training and feedback to maximise performance.
- Reporting upon daily/weekly and monthly basis
- Ensure that forecasting models evolve with the business, client and customer needs and all forecasts are delivered on time and in line with business projections.
- Work with the key stakeholders to ensure that all MI is met and develop MI requirements for analysing and reporting purposes.
- To ensure that all forecasts are delivered on time and where possible analyse data to make recommendations to enhance performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of successfully leading a WFM team within a high volume call centre environment
- Exceptional understanding of CC WFM applications especially Avaya, CMS, and IEX Total View
- Experience of managing a team through inspirational and motivational communication skills with an ability to liaise across all business functions
- Ability to react at short notice to changing forecasts and impact the business accordingly.