Please use the search to find another job.
Forecasting Manager - Call Centre
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join an international company as a Forecasting Manager. A fast-paced position requiring you to head up a small team of people responsible for forecasting contact centre requirements.
An exposed position requiring you to have excellent senior stakeholder liaison skills, this is an opportunity to move in to an interesting post and grow your career.
About the Organisation:
The company are a customer centric business operating in an outsourcing contact centre model.
They deliver results for clients, drive customer improvements and in turn offer employees excellent career growth potential as well as a host of benefits to include pension, insurances, childcare vouchers, well-being and gym programs, free parking and discounts with major brands.
- Competent at leading and motivating a team to deliver results, ensuring great dialogue to ensure tangible data can be discussed with stakeholders
- Ensure that your team is developed, receives feedback and individuals are supported including by one to ones and reviews
- To work with other employees and senior management to ensure KPIs are met
- Ensure all forecasting requirements and succession plans are communicated
- To keep abreast of current technology advances in this area, and continue to learn
- To gather all data required to ensure forecasting procedures are understood and well modelled
- Make sure that all forecasting models align with expectations or evolve in line with business, client and customer needs.
- Look after the MI, ensuring it is accurate, up to date and complies with legislation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Current experience of working in a forecasting role and the ability to demonstrate being comfortable in a fast paced, energetic environment
- The abilty to lead a team and grow people through the business
Strong analytical, MI and Excel knowledge