About the Role
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a charismatic, passionate and inspiring Contact Centre Operations Manager to join an award-winning outsourcing business based in the South West of England. This role is paying between £30,000 - £32,000 + 30% bonus + fantastic benefits.
We do require someone with a Contact Centre Management background.
The aim of this role is to deliver outstanding sales performance through driving improvements and effectively performance managing a team of around 40 FTE which includes two team managers.
- Effectively manage a growing contact centre team across inbound and outbound channels.
- Working alongside the Dialler Manager to produce and manage effective dialling.
- Promote operational excellence, efficiency improvements and a reduction of costs & maintain all Key Performance Indicators.
- To drive continuous improvements across all areas of accountability and maintain best practice
- Identify, develop and drive revenue streams by sales through service opportunities and initiatives, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- To target, incentivise, motivated and manage teams to drive exceptional performance ensuring the continued development and career progression
- To lead teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading to achieve the vision, recognising and rewarding success. Providing development and support to empower individuals and teams to succeed.
- To deliver all required development across the contact centre to achieve best practice, improved employee performance and enhanced employee engagement.
Technical / Professional Expertise Required:
- A natural, motivational leader from a Contact Centre background
- Experience of delivering exceptional customer services via highly engaged & developed teams
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to work across and influence multiple sites and possess excellent leadership skills with good delegation ability.
- Experience of operating at ‘Head of’ level with experience in budgeting and financial forecasting with accountability for Contact Centre P&L
This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual to join an organisation undergoing a rapid period of transformation, change and major growth!
If you feel you possess the above pre- requisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn who is managing this requisition.