Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Operations Manager who will be responsible for driving performance against operational targets and quality standards, department efficiency and productivity, positive employee engagement and the development of best practice processes and structures to optimise performance across a new operation. This is a great opportunity for a passionate Operations Leader who is interested in joining a reputable and growing organisation.
- You will be a people focused and a credible leader with experience in balancing conflicting priorities
- External partner management
- Building and managing relationships at all levels and a high level of commercial and cost awareness.
- The ability to achieve operational targets through teams
- Work effectively as a member of the Contact Centre and project teams
- Delivering improvements to customer service and satisfaction
Required Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of operational management within a contact centre environment 50FTE
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Bilingual would be highly advantageous
- Passionate about delivering Customer Excellence.
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement across a complex operation
- Business focused and experience of managing change
For more information please call Jo Cook 01905 330784