Please use the search to find another job.
French Speaking Complaints Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced French Speaking Complaints Manager who will be responsible for managing a specific complaints team accountable for the full complaints cycle and building relationships with the wider business providing root cause and insight. You will be responsible for driving best practice processes and structures to optimise performance across a growing operation.
- External partner management
- Building and managing relationships at all levels and a high level of commercial and cost awareness
- The ability to achieve operational targets through teams
- Work effectively as a member of the Contact Centre and project teams
- Delivering improvements to customer service and satisfaction
- You will be a people focused and a credible leader with experience in balancing conflicting priorities
Required Skills and Experience:
- *French Speaking Essential*
- Thorough knowledge of complaints management
- Experience of working within a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Passionate about delivering Customer Excellence.
- Demonstrable experience of driving continuous improvement across a complex operation
- Business focused and experience of managing change
For more information please call Jo Cook 01905 330784