Please use the search to find another job.
Client Services Manager
About the Role
Our client, leaders in their filed are looking for a Client Services Manager to join their busy and successful BPO operation in Northern Ireland.
Heading the relationship with multiple clients and with a team of Account Managers reporting to this role the successful candidate will have a background in effective client account management preferably from a BPO organisation – or, possibly could be heading the relationship with a BPO from the side of the client.
Managing multiple clients with indirect operational accountability across multiple sites you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of program set-up and ongoing management. Being the focal point for client contact you will be accountable for influencing decisions made in how company resources are utilised to exceed client requirements.
- Directly interfaces with client during requirements gathering sessions.
- Handle all set-up, and informs functional areas of their to-do’s to get program up and running
- Hold kick-off / launch meetings to make sure all are apprised of program requirements.
- Place test calls, and participate in systems testing to make sure all systems are go as program goes live.
- Analyse daily results and works with Director, Manager or Senior Client Services Manager to make recommendations to client on program enhancements, changes in direction, and adjunct service offerings.
- Design, in conjunction with Operations, agent incentive programs (with assistance from Director, Manager or Senior Client Services Manager).
- Identify clients “pain points” and work with Director, Manager or Senior Client Services Manager and Sales to recommend service offerings to solve problems and increase revenue.
- Involved in formal client review sessions/presentations.
- Initiate proactive action plans for client if not attaining agreed-upon metrics (e.g. conversion, % handled, etc.).
- Formulate call forecasts and submits to capacity planning (adjusts weekly).
- Formulate revenue forecasts monthly and submits to Finance.
- Responsible for resolving any outstanding issues with the client.
- Negotiate credits with client, with the assistance of management.
For this post we require a Contact Centre BPO professional or someone who has worked at a high level managing relationships with BPO organisations. There will be travel associated with this post.