Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We require an exceptional Contact Centre Team Leader for this successful, dynamic and rapidly growing organisation based in Berkshire.
With a background in exceptional Contact Centre leadership the successful candidate into this post will have the following responsibilities:
- To recruit lead and develop a team of customer specialists to ensure that people are both skilled and motivated to deliver exceptional levels of performance.
- Lead, motivate and coach your teams to deliver the best possible levels of service.
- Provide clear leadership and direction for individuals and team. Autonomously make decisions and drive an effective performance management culture.
- Creates an environment of high performing professionals – to coach, develop and motivate individuals and the team to achieve the highest standards.
- Motivate and energise the team
- To involve the team in the development of ideas to improve business performance and establish best practice.
- To contain the day to day commercial risks across team activity by assessing risk issues and the impact for client and customers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external business partners
- Experience of leading, managing and coaching a team in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of Performance Management in a sales and service contact centre - both positive and negative
- Experience of successfully moving people through the lifecycle of recruitment, training and on-going development
- Strong communicator with the ability to be confident and assured
- Consistent ability to manage teams to meet personal and departmental targets.
- Being creative, innovative and challenging accepted wisdom in a positive way.
- Driven and competitive - exceeding all targets set within role.
This is a terrific post for an exceptional individual to join a progressive, rapid paced and exciting organisation. express interest