Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
We require an exceptional Contact Centre Team Leader for this successful, dynamic and rapidly growing organisation based in Berkshire.
With a background in exceptional Contact Centre leadership the successful candidate into this post will have the following responsibilities:
- To recruit lead and develop a team of customer specialists to ensure that people are both skilled and motivated to deliver exceptional levels of performance.
- Lead, motivate and coach your teams to deliver the best possible levels of service.
- Provide clear leadership and direction for individuals and team. Autonomously make decisions and drive an effective performance management culture.
- Creates an environment of high performing professionals – to coach, develop and motivate individuals and the team to achieve the highest standards.
- Motivate and energise the team
- To involve the team in the development of ideas to improve business performance and establish best practice.
- To contain the day to day commercial risks across team activity by assessing risk issues and the impact for client and customers
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with internal and external business partners
- Experience of leading, managing and coaching a team in a Contact Centre environment
- Experience of Performance Management in a sales and service contact centre - both positive and negative
- Experience of successfully moving people through the lifecycle of recruitment, training and on-going development
- Strong communicator with the ability to be confident and assured
- Consistent ability to manage teams to meet personal and departmental targets.
- Being creative, innovative and challenging accepted wisdom in a positive way.
- Driven and competitive - exceeding all targets set within role.
This is a terrific post for an exceptional individual to join a progressive, rapid paced and exciting organisation.