Contact Centre Team Manager
About the Role
I am currently recruiting for a driven and experienced Outbound Sales Team Manager to drive sales-based outbound programmes. The salary for this role is £23,000- £24,000 + 30% bonus + fantastic benefits.
About the Organisation:
A thriving outsourcing contact centre providing call centre services to notable brands across the UK.
They are well regarded and have revolutionised inbound and outbound phone campaigns for many clients, and are now looking for ambitious individuals to grow with them.
- To develop relationships within the utilities and telecoms sector to secure new business for a team of 10-15fte
- Drive your team to hit sales target, KPIs and put in place sales strategies
- Hitting business development targets
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments and networking
- Business development/Relationship Management/Stakeholder management
Required Skills and Experience:
- A strong sales background gained in the utilities or telecoms sector is required – someone who can drive sales-based outbound programmes not yet established and can really help in building the business.
This role is a great opportunity for a driven sales manager to truly progress their career within a business focused on growth. The company location is 15 minutes away from the train station and provides on-site parking.
If you feel you possess the above skill-set please get in contact with Joe Wrenn who is sourcing for this role.