About the Role
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity for an Office Support Administrator within a Fast-Track 100 start-up beauty company in South London.
An ambitious person with a contact centre background and a passion for the beauty industry is required immediately.
About the Organisation:
A small company of around 25 people, which is rapidly growing. They specialise in natural products, and that ethos runs strong through the business. The team are incredibly friendly, are ideas people and are socially focussed – they need a similar person to join them!
- Handling a large volume of inbound queries, M-F, 9-5pm, predominantly over the phone, but also e-mail and social media
- The vast majority of the calls are about chasing up an order, but you will be able to make time for everyone and communicate the brand in an energetic and people centric manner
- The business has agents selling products across the UK, you should be able to build rapport with them, direct their inbound calls and have a head for figures – you’ll be managing the calculation of commission figures
- To be able to effectively handle complaints, whilst maintaining a positive manner
- Support the business with bi-annual beauty events – it gets busy!
Required Skills and Experience:
- A clear, concise and personable telephone manner – a warm personality that naturally engages people
- Previous contact centre experience and a head for numbers – strong Excel skills would be a bonus
- A keen interest in beauty and natural products is expected.
On offer is a salary of £20,000 - £28,000, discretionary Christmas bonus, access to a beauty kitchen, free products, annual pay increase, trendy open plan offices, 20 days hols + banks and a 9-5 role.
A great platform to get involved with a really exciting company!
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.