About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre Collections Manager who possess a strong background in collections management to work with our clients large, growing and rapidly changing business. The successful individual must possess a contact centre collections background.
You will be strongly performance orientated with a management background of between 50-100FTE, you will make constant reference to performance targets and be able to notice and remove obstacles quickly and efficiently.
- Review and recommend improvements in collections procedures
- Management of the collections Team and their targets and KPI’s.
- Responsible for the consumer collections - inbound & outbound and all forms of communication.
- Lead and embed a culture of Continuous improvement to deliver productivity targets
- Maintain and develop operational internal and external relationships with key management and stakeholders of business partners to continuously improve customer experience, productivity and service performance.
- Identify potential threats by pro-actively monitoring recurring complaints traits and recommending appropriate actions.
- Contact Centre collections management ESSENTIAL
- FCA collection Management experience
- Team Management experience
- Process redesign would be advantageous/ not essential.
- Good people management skills
This is a highly rewarding and exciting post for an individual to join an organisation in the midst of rapid change and development.