Please use the search to find another job.
Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
£45k 20% Bonus *flexible homeworking*
We’re seeking an experience Resource Planning Manager to provide a wide-range of operational support across the organisation. This is a new role within the business to set up an RP Function and in time build a team that will provide operational insights to the management team, overseeing the provision of workforce management practices and strategies to achieve, operational efficiencies and effective resource planning strategies.
- Key areas of focus for the role are to address performance management across all sites with a drive to challenge functions in the delivery of effective actions to drive performance and efficiency.
- Management of work force management strategies and performance reporting
- Provide consultative support for the leadership team, guiding and advising to develop effective productivity measures, performance management intelligence and resource planning effectiveness
- Define and provide intelligent information to key stakeholders including Resource Management, Capacity Management, Forecasting and Risk
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in performance measurement and management
- Subject Matter expert on industry practise in the areas in resource planning design and implementation
- Extensive Excel and Access expertise
- Experience of using Resource Management software tools
For more information please call Jo Cook 01905 330784