Please use the search to find another job.
Head of L&D
E Riding of Yorkshire
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Head of L&D to join in a period of rapid change, development and transformation. We are seeking a bright, credible individual who has a background in L&D from within a Sales Contact Centre operation.
This role encompasses multiple site locations, with an emphasis on the East Yorkshire for 90% of the time. All travel will be covered to other sites.
- To lead a growing L&D team
- To head the identification, design, delivery and measurement of all aspects of front line learning and development within for all L&D colleagues in accordance with customer requirements and business strategy.
- To lead the Contact Centre L&D strategy across this multi-sited Contact Centre organisation
- Where applicable, ensure sales guidelines and recommendations are reflected in the design, delivery and measurement of all aspects of Learning and Development.
- To contribute to the overall growth and direction of the skills and capability of the front line personnel and therefore the growth of the organisation through effective induction programmes, ongoing development activity, employee engagement
- To be fully accountable for management of the analysis, design and delivery training at a Frontline, Team Manager, Trainers and CCM Level.
- Lead the development of all learning and development interventions across the contact centre estate and raise the standard throughout the full cycle whilst measuring ROI
- Proactively support the development of technical training and learning interventions within the specific disciplines within the contact centre
- Responsible for the continuous review and improvement of all Learning & Development material with support from the Trainers.
- Analyse trends (internal and external) to provide value added solutions to strategic and operational issues.
This is a terrific post for a talented individual with an extensive L&D background from within a fast paced organisation who have a large contact centre reliance.
- Experience within a Sales Contact Centre environement driving effective change in an L&D capacity
- Large L&D head count management
- Train the Trainer experience
- E-Learning experience advantagous
- Fast paced sales background