Sales Team Manager
About the Role
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for an extremely driven, self motivated individual who has a passion for sales and enjoys managing a sales team in the call centre environment. This position will be to manage a team focusing on B2C sales.
The role will require knowledge and experience of managing a sales team in the call centre environment.
- Lead a team of agents, ensuring performance standards are set and monitored and all KPI’s are reached:
- Manage, motivate, incentivise and develop a team of exceptional sales agents
- Conduct monthly and annual reviews implementing new ways of working if required to enhance performance
- Work with the senior management team, taking responsibility of compiling report clearly demonstrating performance against targets
- Taking responsibility of all operational aspects to the team and staffing requirements
- Work with the Resourcing team to ensure expansion plans are catered for
- Maintain a exceptional standards meeting all KPI’s and adhering to all business standards
- Recruit, develop and retain staff
Required Skills and Experience:
- The successful person for this role will have a desire to succeed and be self motivated to reach targets and directly impact and enhance a teams performance.
- Experience of managing a team in a call centre environment
- Passionate about Sales
- Ability to interpret MI data and manage performance
- Proven ability to lead a sales team to achieve results
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
This is a terrific role for an individual to join a progressive organisation with uncapped earning potential!