Please use the search to find another job.
Director of Contact Centre Operations
About the Role
You will define, develop and lead on-going delivery for all contact centre sites. This role is responsible for the overall operational effectiveness of all sites, delivering a cost effective operation for all services in line with contractual requirements, budgeted growth forecasts and sharing best practice across all contact centre operations. The role forms a key part of the Executive Leadership Team.
*To be considered for this role you must be available immediately and have outsourcing experience*
- Establish, and build upon, proactive engagement opportunities with stakeholders and client representatives, sharing success, communicating issues and challenges
- Establish, and manage, mechanisms and controls to ensure that operational matters are handled swiftly and accurately, and that stakeholder and client expectations are well managed
- Maintain focus on the operational effectiveness and efficiency of each business operation.
- Turn around on-going poor delivery performance, or any other operational matter
- Challenge cost assumptions and actively contribute to fair and profitable pricing strategies that maintain or improve organisational profitability
- Advise senior leadership on the progress of service delivery, providing regular analysis and financial forecasts for each business operation.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Executive / Board level role in a complex, multi-site organisation, managing over 700 FTE
- Significant experience in large, multi-site pro-active Demand Reduction programmes across Customer Services/Inbound, BPO methodologies and be familiar in current trends, concepts and issues in a regulated Contact Centre
- Extensive knowledge of contact centre processes and systems, and their impact on the customer experience.
Jo Cook is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330784