Continuous Improvement Manager
About the Role
I am currently working with a fantastic company who are very well established in their field, who are seeking an exceptional Continuous Improvement Manager. This role is paying £58,000-£60,000 + Car allowance + 15% bonus + pension + other fantastic benefits. This role is based in Cheshire. I am looking for someone who has a track record of driving change through Continous Improvement and leading teams. The ideal candidate will be leading a team of 15+ CI improvement experts.
I am looking for the following skills:
- Experience in Delivering CI capability Building and Initiatives
- Experience of Leading a team of CI experts
- Preferably Black Belt/Lean expert
- Experience of Quality and Continuous improvement preferably within a large contact centre, customer service environment
- Highly analytical in experience, with a proven ability to analyse various data sources and identify root cause and defects/drivers of performance
- Ability to be able to work cross functionally across different business units to understand impacts of changes outside of the Customer Service function.
- Ability to be able to overcome adversity/resistance to change and influence others to drive the highest results.
I am looking for a highly effective communicator who can business partner with a variety of personality types and distil complex information and clearly articulate to all levels.
- Track record of improving Customer Experience
- Experience of Working within a Lean/ Six Sigma environment
- Change & Transformation experience
- Root cause Analysis
- A background within continuous improvement across customer operations
- Proven track record in delivery CI projects from start to finish
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to identify key areas of improvement and articulate areas of waste
If you feel you possess the above prerequisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.
We endeavour to respond to all applications within a week, depending on the constraints of, and response to, the role. However, if you feel you’ve been waiting too long, please do get in touch and we’ll always do our best to give you feedback on your application.
To apply for this role, please click Apply and complete the online application form.
Cactus Search is a niche UK specialist Call and Contact Centre recruitment business covering all Management disciplines including Sales, Telesales, Collections, Customer Service, Forecasting and Planning, Workforce Management, Process Improvement, Contact Centre Change, Project Management and Business Development. If you are seeking a career move and would like confidential discussions around industry opportunities do get in touch with one of our specialist team.