Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Account Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager ideally with elements of Project Management to lead the client relationships, development, account management and evaluation of all operational services, delivered by a third party provider.
- Lead, plan, refine and develop service, ensuring the service meets the needs of clients account using the service and realises operational and cost efficiency
- Manage the provider, ensuring the service is contract compliant, gives excellent evidence based quality against measurable targets; and has in place effective systems, processes, policies and procedures to maximum impact and positive outcomes for individuals using the service
- Work collaboratively with the Operations Director and or other members of the operation to effectivly drive client revenue and to ensure SLA's adhered
- Refine, develop and analyse service data and customer feedback to prioritise, initiate and coordinate improvements and developments
- Scope, produce and implement email and direct marketing for clients objectives and activities, within agreed resources
- Produce and present, to a range of audiences, concise reports, budgets and information on the helpline services
Required Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven Account Management/ client project management skills
- Multi-channelled contact centre operations and best practice
- Sector experience ideally Media/ Marketing/ Education (Direct Marketing)
- Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills