Contact Centre Sales Team Leader
E Riding of Yorkshire
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced Contact Centre Sales Team Leader for one of the most entrepreneurial organisations in their sector.
With boundless Sales enthusiasm and a demonstrable background in Contact Centre Sales Management the successful candidate will lead a team of 10 Sales Advisors and will have the following responsibilities:
- Individual 1/1 coaching, Performance Management,
- On boarding new sales agents and Development planning
- Staff engagement, Change Management, Communications. Incentive management.
- The Team Leader will role model behavioural expectations ensure staff are supported, engaged and motivated.
- Individual and team KPI performance, Adherence, Reporting requirements. You will lead staff to achieve relevant team targets, ensure staff are hitting individual targets and expectations and adhering to rosters
- Sales Compliance Framework and Business Rules adherence, Data Integrity. The Team Leader will create a positive compliance culture within the sales team, ensure a positive customer experience and all staff are following business rules and guidelines.
This is a Sales Management post and as such we are only able to consider those individuals who have a sales management background preferably from within a Contact centre.