Please use the search to find another job.
About the Role
We are seeking an exceptional Contact Centre MI Analyst for a fantastic brand based in the West Midlands.
Reporting into the Operational Support Leader we are seeking someone who will have the following responsibilities:
- Supporting the organisation and driving performance with the creation of MI.
- Asses and priorities internal and external customer MI, data quiries
- Analyse company and planning MI impact to workforce
- Lead and contribute to best practice in Operations.
- Provide trend analysis to senior management
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations.
- This challenging post requires an exceptional individual who has a background in Contact Centre and / or back office operational MI, specific requires skills and experience is as follows:
- Previous experience within a contact centre doing an MI Analytical role
- A good understanding of TotalView, Avaya tech
- Advanced Excel knowledge essential
- The ability to disseminate large amounts of information, shape into detailed plans and reports and present conclusions with high visual impact
- Ability to develop strong internal relationships and interact and influence at all levels
Matt Affron is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330 794