Account Manager - Contact Centre
About the Role
A strong, personable Account Manager is required to head up a key client relationship for a contact centre, develop the account and evaluate operational services including GP.
This position will suit someone with a contact centre outsourcing background and experience of managing an important relationship.
About the Organisation:
A thriving contact centre business in the West Midlands, who are commercially focussed, deliver proven results and operate a people centric model.
• First POC for client: Lead, plan, refine and develop service, ensuring the service meets the needs of the client account using the service and realises operational and cost efficiency
• Manage the account, ensuring the service is contract compliant, give excellent evidence based quality against measurable targets; and has in place effective systems, processes, policies and procedures to maximum impact and positive outcomes
• Work collaboratively with the Operations Director and or other members of the operation to effectively drive client revenue and to ensure SLA's adhered
• Refine, develop and analyse service data and customer feedback to prioritise, initiate and coordinate improvements and developments
• Produce and present, to a range of audiences, concise reports, budgets and information on the service
• Lead by example and develop the Team Managers within the contact centre
Required Skills and Experience:
• Proven Account Management
• Multi-channelled contact centre operations and best practice
• The ability to drive to be able to travel between client sites
• Excellent internal and external stakeholder management skills
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent company requiring a strong person with great commercial acumen to manage a key client account.
On offer is a base salary of £42.5k plus 18% bonus as well as corporate benefits.
For further information please call Lauren on 01905 330792.