Please use the search to find another job.
Senior Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience of managing the performance of the Resource Planning department of a high volume contact centre. The role will be responsible for ensuring the resource models deliver to their target service levels and remain on budget across this fast paced operation.
About the Role:
- The position will have direct responsibility for the Planning, Forecasting and Scheduling teams and will include but is not limited to the following:
- Manage and deliver effective staffing capacity plans and schedules to support the customer service levels on short, medium and long term plans.
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the forecasting and resource models, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
- Pro-actively build and maintain key relationships across the business
- Promote continuous improvement to improve the SLA's, reduce costs and support programmes to add value.
- Support the senior management team with performance reviews throughout the years, tracking these against budgets and cost.
Required Skills and Experience:
- In-depth knowledge of RPM experience of contact centre productivity tools such as CRM, WFM - Customer insight and advisor desktop.
- Experience and knowledge of working with contact centre forecasting and planning models with proven experience of successfully creating accurate resource plans and schedules.
- Experience of managing the resource planning/ Real time/ forecasting/ Budget planning in a multi-site, blended contact centre environment.
- Excellent communication skills with strong influencing skills and experience of working with the senior management teams.
Matt Affron is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330 794