Senior Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking an extremely articulate, customer focused individual to join a family run business who are going through a period of growth based in Liverpool. This company is focused on providing its employees a fantastic work-life balance and its working hours are 9.00am -5.30pm.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrable background in a multi-channel Contact Centre and will possess the drive and determination to deliver excellent customer service with a customer-centric personalised approach. This position will see you managing a team of 50-60 FTE. There are different sites to this business and there may be travel between them however will mostly be based in the head office.
You will be heading up around 3 team managers and their teams in this customer experience centric organisation who are dedicated to provide a personalised approach to customer care.
The successful person into this post will have the following skills and abilities:
- Proven experience managing and leading multi-channel Customer Contact Centre Operations.
- Experience of remote leadership and management
- Experience gained within either a Collections, Retentions or Sales environment an advantage
- A strong understanding of Resource Planning and latest Call Centre technology
- Exceptional people management and leadership abilities
- Resource Planning experience
- Stakeholder management
- Project work
- Inspirational and motivational approach to management and leadership
- A thorough understanding of brand awareness and the need (and desire) to provide the highest levels of service to the organisations customers
- Exceptional presentation skills and abilities
- The ability to achieve quality results for the brand, improving process and procedures while at all times balancing performance and productivity against quality requirements.
- Act as a role model striving to lead an adoption of Brand awareness with a customer centric, customer first focus.
This position is a fantastic opportunity to work with a forward thinking organisation with a envious lineage. The organisation provides their staff with enviable work-life balance and the post comes with an allocated parking spot and various on-site facility’s. If you feel you possess the above requisites please do get in touch with Joe Wrenn at Cactus Search.