Resource Planning Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced, influential Contact Centre Resource Planning Manager for one of the leading organisations in their field.
Leading a planning team who is responsible for long, short and real-time planning across a multi-site Contact Centre estate the successful candidate will have the following background and experience:
- Experience of managing a planning function across a multi-sited Contact Centre operation
- In depth knowledge of contact centres and can demonstrate the ability to enhance overall performance
- Has experience of implementing new initiatives in large organisations and managing change and continuous improvement
- Ability to take ownership, implement, promote, imbed and continually improve the management and measurement of Resource Planning and Real Time adherence
- Ability to lead and develop a team of people across the company (in geographically diverse locations) to ensure a cohesive and quality Resource Planning service
- Effective people manager who provides personal development for all levels of the team
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiatives, as well as being able to delegate decision making where appropriate.
- Results focused and committed to high personal standards and a desire to achieve and develop both self and others
This is an exceptional post for a talented Planning Manager to join a progressive, exciting organisation. express interest