Please use the search to find another job.
Contact Centre Quality Manager
About the Role
The successful individual into this post will have the strategic and tactical responsibility for implementing Quality strategy and strategic operational goals to exceed customer expectations for product quality, cost and delivery, optimising production quality levels and supporting operational excellence through this multi-site Contact Centre estate.
Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders whilst leading on and developing the Quality Framework the role will have responsibility for monitoring and reporting on Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
We are seeking an individual who has a background in Contact Centre Quality Management whose accountabilities will include:
- Oversee the design, implementation and effectiveness of a Quality Assurance Programme (First Contact Resolution, Net Promotor scores, Customer Satisfaction, Speed of answer, abandonment rates and total cost to serve).
- Responsible for establishing a Quality Framework and a set of standards which can be measured
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process
The successful candidate will:
- Act as leader across the quality function and the operation, both making recommendations and driving compliance between operations, training, business controls, quality management, finance and commercial teams.
- Drive any necessary culture change and improvement in business performance to deliver strategic goals
- Establish quality and reliability standards by studying industry benchmarks, whilst defining the metrics required to assess performance against standards required.
- Implement new quality processed and systems where appropriate.
- Assist in continuous improvement activities throughout the business, ensuring that problems are prevented and that customer requirements are met with any problems resolved effectively and economically.
This role is key to the ongoing continuous improvement of the organisation and comes at an exciting time in the companies history.