Contact Centre Operations Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly motivated, inspirational and motivated Contact Centre Operations Manager to lead an exciting BPO operation in the midst of exciting and rapid expansion.
Leading the Team Managers & Coaches and their teams, you will be a highly experienced Contact Centre Operations Manager and will be well versed to running high performing teams.
Specific responsibilities will be:
- Lead with energetic and infectious enthusiasm this rapidly growing operation.
- Drive the performance of the teams through operational excellence, ensuring that every member of the team understands their key tasks on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis
- Liaise with Account Managers and clients to ensure the campaigns are operating at an optimum
- Work closely with the Team Leaders & Coaches, play a hands on role in selecting the very highest calibre of people for this exciting division
- Creating a framework for managing and delivering against targets
- Work with the data team to ensure data is credible and effective
- Change management
- Working with the L&D team to drive performance enhancing learning interventions
- Working with the Quality team to deliver added value monitoring and feedback
This is an exciting post for a highly experienced Operations Manager to join a progressive Contact Centre operation in a time of rapid change and growth.
- You MUST have contact centre experience, preferably with exposure to an outsourced contact centre model / environment.
- You MUST be highly pro-active and enjoy a fast paced, highly successful environment
- You need to be experienced at and enjoy the 'operations' aspect of running a busy contact centre
- You need to be motivated by results and consider youself a real 'Doer'!