Please use the search to find another job.
Kingston upon Hull
About the Role
Our client, leaders in their filed are looking for a Vendor Manager to join their busy and successfully growing operation. This role will predominantly be based in East Riding.
Heading the relationship with the Vendor and you will be an integral part of this fast paced sales environment. The successful candidate will have a background in effective client/ vendor management within a Contact Centre sales organisation.
Managing the quality/ operational delivery/ stake holder engagement with indirect operational accountability across multiple sites you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the strategic sales and ongoing management. Being the focal point for vendor contact you will be accountable for influencing decisions made in how vendor resources are utilised to exceed client requirements.
- Directly interfaces with vendor during requirements gathering sessions.
- Handle all set-up, and informs functional areas of their to-do’s to get program up and running
- Hold kick-off / launch meetings to make sure all are apprised of program requirements.
- Place test calls, and participate in systems testing to make sure all systems are go as program goes live.
- Analyse daily results and works with Director, Manager or Senior Client Services Manager to make recommendations to senior management on program enhancements, changes in direction, and adjunct service offerings.
- Design, in conjunction with Operations, agent incentive programs (with assistance from Director, Manager or Senior Client Services Manager).
- Identify Vendor “pain points” and work with Director, Manager or Senior Client Services Manager and Sales to recommend service offerings to solve problems and increase revenue.
- Involved in formal vendor review sessions/presentations.
- Initiate proactive action plans for vendor if not attaining agreed-upon metrics (e.g. conversion, % handled, etc.).
- Formulate call forecasts and submits to capacity planning (adjusts weekly).
- Formulate revenue forecasts monthly and submits to Finance.
- Responsible for resolving any outstanding issues with the client.
- Negotiate credits with client, with the assistance of management
For this post we require a Contact Centre BPO professional or someone who has worked managing relationships with BPO organisations. There will be travel associated with this post.