Please use the search to find another job.
Head of Back Office
About the Role
Through powerful and inspirational leadership, the Head of Back Office will lead a growing multi site Contact Centre for an organisation undergoing rapid growth, change and development.
It is imperative the successful candidate for this post comes with a background in Senior Contact Centre Management.
This post reports into the Directorship and is responsible for leading the B2C and B2B service Contact Centre operations for this dynamic organisation.
The aim of this post is to deliver outstanding performance through driving improvements and effectively performance managing the management population and therefore their staff.
- Management of a growing contact centre operation across inbound and outbound service
- To achieve service targets through outbound inbound environments
- Head count management of roughly 600FTE over 2 sites doing back office
- Promote operational excellence, efficiency improvements and a reduction of costs & maintain all Key Performance Indicators
- To drive continuous improvements across all areas of accountability and maintain best practice
- Identify, develop and drive revenue streams through service opportunities and initiatives, whilst delivering excellent customer service.
- To target, incentivise, motivated and manage teams to drive exceptional performance ensuring the continued development and career progression
- To ensure new business, technology and processes are introduced seamlessly into the Contact Centre
- To lead teams and individuals by inspiring, motivating and leading to achieve the vision, recognising and rewarding success. Providing development and support to empower individuals and teams to succeed.
- To deliver all required development across the contact centre to achieve best practice, improved employee performance and enhanced employee engagement.
Technical / Professional Expertise Required:
- A natural, motivational senior leader from a Contact Centre background
- Head count management ideally over 250+ FTE doing back office
- Proven ability to drive performance in an inbound/outbound environment
- Must have experience of managing front line managers
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to work across and influence multiple sites and possess excellent leadership skills with good delegation ability.
- Experience of operating at ‘Head of’ level with experience in budgeting and financial forecasting with accountability for Contact Centre P&L