Please use the search to find another job.
Outsource Vendor Manager
About the Role
We are seeking a highly experienced and credible Contact Centre Outsource Vendor Manager to join our client who is in the middle of a period of rapid change, development and growth.
The successful candidate must have extensive experience of working in vendor management with outsource service providers OR working within an outsource organisation leading relationships with complex clients - all within the Contact Centre industry of course!
About the Role:
- Ownership of all contractual, commercial and performance agreements for multiple outsource partners
- Work with multiple business functions in relation to contractual obligations
- Managing the outsource tender process
- Manage and develop multiple relationships with both the outsourcers and the internal stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvement from both service and cost perspective
- Working with senior management across the business
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent relationship management with the ability to build and maintain influential relationships
- Knowledge of contract amendment, approval and implementation
- Effectively drive high performance in a sales and service environment
- Extremely customer focused and driven to deliver a high level of service
This is a terrific post for an individual who has a demonstrable contact centre background and for someone who has the commercial relationship skills to drive performance through outsourced partners.