Please use the search to find another job.
Customer Experience Manager
About the Role
An operational Customer Experience Manager to transform customer experience throughout a multi-disciplined contact centre required. You’ll work across the business building relationships at all levels and present your findings/improvements that will better the Customer Experience.
About the Organisation:
A fast track 100 company that has truly experienced mind-blowing growth. They offer an exciting place to work and a great team environment. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a real success story.
The company have grown over the last couple of years from a handful of people, to a contact centre now close to 100FTE.
Beautiful and trendy working environment away from the commuting grind.
To look at processes end to end, analyse customer feedback, complaints etc and come up with resolutions to drive through the business.
- Ensure the customer experience meets and, where possible, exceeds customer requirements.
- Represent the ‘Voice of the Customer’ into the contact centre and use customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the contact centre.
- Look at re-occuring customer complaints and look to address them
- Analyse all data possible to identify trends and patterns, as well as reviewing online data to track consumer feedback
- Minimise inbounds calls from complaints and positively impact service level.
- Implement processes and roll them out through the contact centre
Required Skills and Experience:
A process driven outlook is required.
- Experience in customer experience role and in an operational capacity
- Experience of customer satisfaction & loyalty development
- Contact centre management experience
- Problem solving/solution focused - the ability to analyse processes
- Proactive driver
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
On offer is a salary up to £45k and additional benefits to include 28 days’ holiday, pension, a M-Fri 9-5.30 working hours and onsite parking.
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792.