Customer Experience Manager
About the Role
An experienced Customer Experience Manager to transform customer experience throughout a multi-disciplined contact centre required. You’ll work across the business building relationships at all levels and present your findings/improvements that will better the Customer Experience. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding & prestigious organisation.
About the Organisation:
A fast track 100 company that has truly experienced mind-blowing growth. They offer an exciting place to work and a great team environment. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a real success story.
The company have grown over the last couple of years from a handful of people, to a contact centre now close to 100FTE.
Beautiful and trendy working environment away from the commuting grind.
- Ensure the customer experience meets and, where possible, exceeds customer requirements.
- Represent the ‘Voice of the Customer’ into the contact centre and use customer insight data to drive customer experience improvements into the contact centre.
- Work alongside the Customer Services Manager, leading the teams to ensure super customer experience.
- Analyse all data possible to identify trends and patterns, as well as reviewing online data to track consumer feedback
- Minimise inbounds calls from complaints and positively impact service level.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in customer experience role
- Experience of customer satisfaction & loyalty development
- Contact centre management experience
- Problem solving/solution focused
- Proactive driver
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
A unique position offering a basic salary of £32,000 and an achievable bonus structure raising the package to £40,000. Additional benefits include 28 days’ holiday, pension, a M-Fri 9-5.30 working hours and onsite parking.
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792. express interest