Contact Centre Team Leader
About the Role
A contact centre management role within a fast paced, dynamic online retail business. This role will require you to manage up to 20 FTE on a customer services and inbound sales campaign.
About the Organisation:
A fast track 100 company that has truly experienced mind-blowing growth. They offer an exciting place to work and a great team environment. This position offers the opportunity to be part of a real success story.
The company have grown over the last couple of years from a handful of people, to a contact centre now close to 100FTE.
Beautiful and trendy working environment away from the commuting grind.
- Supervise the call centre operations and respond to escalated enquiries
- Develop operating procedures and new ideas
- Monitor staff performance to ensure standards are exceed and KPIs and targets are achieved
- The development of staff and coaching of your team
- Day to day supervision of staff, as well as maintaining the weekly staff rota
- To liaise with the CSM and stand in in times of absence
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience in customer experience role
- Experience of customer satisfaction & loyalty development
- Contact centre management experience
- Problem solving/solution focused
- Proactive driver
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
A unique position offering a basic salary of £20,000 and an achievable bonus structure raising the package to £26,000. Additional benefits include 28 days’ holiday and pension and bens.
Shift rotations are based on wk1 = 8am-4.30pm, wk 2 = 9am-5.30pm, wk 3 = 11.30-8pm. One in three Saturdays which is classed as overtime.
For further information please call Lauren at Cactus Search on 01905 330792. express interest