Please use the search to find another job.
PMO Consultant 12 month FTC
About the Role
Our client, leaders in their filed are looking for a PMO Consultant to join their busy and successful BPO operation in North West.
*This is a 12month FTC*
You will be working alongside the Programme Director; you will be supporting the governance of multiple areas within a fast-paced multi-client environment. In this role, the successful candidate will have a background in effective client account management preferably from a BPO organisation – or, possibly could be heading the relationship with a BPO from the side of the client.
There will be a heavy focus on collating and presenting data to ensure that the executives have a clear understanding of the interdependencies between them.
- Work collaboratively with the Project Managers, Insight Managers and Project Support personnel to manage the organisations related risks, issues, dependencies and constraints across the Programme
- Support the Programme meetings (minutes and follow-up of actions – updates, joint client meetings)
- Provide support to Project Managers and project support teams in communicating the status of their projects.
- Manage and improve reporting and governance documentation to incorporate best practice and efficiencies into the different Programmes.
- Track progress against plans for the purposes of reporting
- Assist in the identification and escalation of any Programme Risks, support the Programme Director in programme tasks
- Quality assurance - promote and track adherence to the project management standards agreed
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previously worked in a PMO capacity (risk management, note taking, project governance)
- Data extraction and manipulation - Project Management qualification would be beneficial Prince 2/ Lean Sigma or similar
- Experience of working in Outsourcing/Client facing business - Contact Centre Operational experience
- Strong stakeholder management and client relationship skills
This role requires travel between 2 sites in the North West, so it would be preferable for applicants to drive.
Matthew Affron is dealing with this vacancy, please feel free to contact direct on: 01905 330 794